The next step
From 7:00 pm until 4:00 pm
At Maple Ridge
123 Anywhere St.,
Total of 280 (Deposit 180 per person)
Feliz / email@example.com
This will be our first 1 evening ceremony on Bowen and I am quite interested to see how we will manage the meals on the Sunday. The Bowen venue is wonderful space - a temple. Really an idea location to host a ceremony of this type. I look forward to sitting with you 🙂
This is our primary healing meditation event. Here we seek Psychological, Emotional, and Spiritual healing in a ceremonial meditation setting. Some participants may be so blessed as to attain spiritual enlightenment. These noble goals can pave the way to better relationships with others, the attainment of Oneness with the Universe, and place the seed of love, peace, and forgiveness in your mind, body, and spirit.
The event will progress as follows:
- To clear the participants and environment of negativity and bad spirits, the space and the participants will be smudged.
- Dance (crazy movement)or brief stretching to help banish the stress monster
- A talk circle for introduction and intention sharing.
- The Sacred Pipe Ceremony will be offered.
- Your Sacred Healing Journey begins
- An introduction to Purposeful Ch'eng Meditation will be provided.
- Icaros, Sacred sounds, chanting, etc. will be offered to help guide you on your quest
- your helping spirits will join us in our quest for healing and enlightenment
- Shamanic Healing will be offered, including the spirit of tobacco, rattles, bells, drum, and fresh essence of flowers with healing intention.
- At close of the ceremony, fresh cut fruit will be offered
- we will sleep in the comfort of the home
Following Day Time ...
- a small breakfast will be offered
- Integration circle
- A small Despacho ceremony offered
- A hot vegetarian lunch will be provided
- a couple of hours for sharing
- Shamanic Healing /Journeying
- leaving venue by 4pm
For the privacy and security of all concerned, Spiritquest Membership is required to register for this event. There is no cost for membership. You can register for Spiritquest membership by clicking on the 'Register' link at top of page.
When registering, please remember to check 'Terms and Conditions' box (above 'Register' button). To review the "Terms and Conditions" please click on the link; then, use your browser's 'Back' button to return to this page.
Event registration is a multi step process. Following your registration, you may be contacted by the organizer and asked to provide some more information.
Please do not attempt to send your donation until specifically asked to by the organizer. There is no provision for making payment from this site.
When you have been accepted as a participant you will be asked for your donation (deposit)to reserve your seat for the event.
Gray Bird is a shamanic practitioner, walks the Medicine Path, and has provided many years of ceremonial service. Among his teachers are - Grand Master Simon (White Tiger) , Don Luchio (Tamshiyacu, Peru), Angela Prider (White Bone) , Sandra Ingerman, Puma Singona, Blackfoot Elder Robert, the Tribal Lands I walk, Ram Dass, and all the spirits of nature. Gray attended a 3 year shamanic apprenticeship, travelled several times to the Amazon Jungle, and practiced the art of Kung Fu for many years. He was given his medicine name at a Wuachuma ceremony in Cusco (2019).
My intention is to heal myself. Peace is my direction, Love is my motivation, and Forgiveness is my offering . By providing this service to those who ask for it, I give of myself .. my Love .. my compassion .. all that I am .. to you, my dear friends.
Love yourself, Love others, Love all living things, Love all that is natural, and Love the Universe; for, we are all connected .. to every thing ... One - all that has ever been, all that is, and all that will ever be. Existence is a continuum .. no beginning .. no end. All that is and all that ever was will continue to be .. forever.
There are 9 people coming.