We are a sincere group of spirits who engage regularly in the pursuit of Emotional, Psychological, Physical, and Spiritual healing. This site’s content is secure. Full access will be granted everyone who registers for free membership. Please click on the Register link above and fill out the form; there is no obligation.
Dear Fellow Seeker,
It is my great pleasure to welcome you to our site. Our joint mission:
- to seek relief from various forms of addictions, e.g. substance, technology, and others
- to seek relief from Stress, Anxiety, Depression, and other forms of psychological disabilities
- to better care for your body and mind
- to become emotionally and spiritually whole
- to find Peace, Love, and Forgiveness in our heart
- to seek a connection to everyone and everything; “Oneness”.
These goals, once achieved, can pave the way to a better, fuller, and happier life.
We meet regularly to participate in information sessions, Integration, and Meditation events. We examine how Spirit Plant Medicines, when used in a responsible and knowing manner, can contribute to our quest for psychological healing and spiritual enlightenment.
It is my sincere hope that you will benefit from your participation in everything we have to offer. You are welcome here, dear friend. Please consider contacting me (scroll down) to say hello.
A few words about the organizer …
- walks the Medicine Path to heal from a lifetime of debilitating PTSD, anxiety, and depression. The path is long and wroth with many obstacles.
- attended a 3 year apprenticeship in shamanism (Angela Prider, White Bone), practiced Kung Fu for many years (Grand Master Simon, White Tiger), travelled to the Amazon Jungle 3 times to sit with an indigenous healer (Don Luchio, Tamshyacu), is actively enrolled (Jan. 2021) in shamanic wisdom with Sandra Ingerman and Puma Singona, and has attended most weekend SPMCs (Spirit Plant Medicine Conference, UBC campus). Among his many teachers are first nation elder Robert, Ram Das, these tribal lands, all of the spirits of Nature, and the Universe.
- has significant experience with Psychedelics in the 1970s and has read many books on Psychedelic Healing, philosophy, and spirituality.
- attended his first Master Plant ceremony in the summer of 2014.
- hosted many spiritual healing ceremonies since 2014 and is well versed in the art of providing a safe and compassionate ceremonial space for his guests. Felix has been practicing rudimentary music for most of his life and uses his knowledge of song and instruments in his ceremonies.
- was given his medicine name (Gray Bird) at a Wuachuma ceremony in Cusco (2019)
★ ° . . . ☾ °☆ . PEACE * ● ¸ . ★ ° :. . • LOVE ○ ° ★ . * . . ° . ● . ° ☾ °☆ FORGIVENESS¸. ● .