The generous spirit of Mama Aya awaits...
Location - Chilliwack
560 (Deposit 200 per person)
** In order to keep our individual costs down, we will be organizing ride shars.
The retreat will be held in a large and accommodating sacred space in Nature. The Master Plant Teacher (yage) will be offered to help guide you on your journey to non-ordinary realms and navigate the deepest catacombs of our consciousness. Although the ceremonies will be conducted indoors, the proximity to nature is bound to please the heart as much as it will please the spirit.
It has been clearly demonstrated that individual progress on your respective healing path can be significantly improved by attending a 3 day retreat, rather than a single evening ceremony only.
This is our primary Shamanic Healing event. Here, in a ceremonial meditation setting, we seek Psychological and Emotional healing thru Spiritual Experience. These noble goals can help pave the way to -
- seek relief from depression, anxiety, etc.
- an authentic self
- a better relationships (Love) with yourself, others, and Nature
- the attainment of Unconditional Love and True Happiness
- Oneness with Nature and the Universe
Ceremony Flow - Friday Evening -
- Fresh mint and ginger tea will be served. This blend can help participants with any nausea they might experience during their journey.
- To clear the participants and environment of negativity and bad spirits, the space and the participants will be smudged.
- Dance (crazy movement) to help banish the stress monster
- A talk circle for introduction and intention sharing.
- The Sacred Pipe Ceremony will be offered.
- Your Sacred Healing Journey begins
- Herbal jungle medicine (yage) will be offered
- An introduction to Purposeful Ch'eng Meditation will be provided.
- Icaros, Sacred sounds, chanting, etc. will be offered to help guide you on your quest
- Shamanic Healing will be offered, including the spirit of tobacco, rattles, bells, drum, and fresh essence of flowers with healing intention.
- At close of the ceremony, fresh cut fruit will be offered
- After the ceremony, participants will be encouraged to share their experience with other participants at our integration circle.
- we will sleep in the comfort of the sacred space
Saturday Daytime - the following will be offered -
- a Despacito ceremony
- Integration circle
- A hot lunch
- A Spirit journey
- a few hours to ourselves
Saturday Evening -
- another beautiful medicine ceremony (see Friday Evening above)
- we will sleep in the comfort of the venue
Sunday Daytime -
- Breakfast will be offered
- Integration circle
- we will plan to leave the venue by 12pm
Event registration is a multi step process. Following your registration, you may be contacted by the organizer and asked to provide some more information.
Please do not attempt to send your donation until specifically asked to by the organizer. There is no provision for making payment from this site. Only after you are approved for participation will your deposit be requested.
Connected in spirit ❤ gray bird
My intention is to heal myself. Peace is my direction, Love is my motivation, and Forgiveness is my offering . By providing this service, I give of myself .. my Love .. my compassion .. all that I am .. to you, my dear friends in my sincere hope of providing a beneficial journey.
There are 3 people coming.